You are trying to define an Item Type. However, you don't have any option to select from when clicking on the dropdown menu in the field Base Item Type.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center > Overview view.
- Search and open the Sales Quote Fine Tuning Activity.
- Click Maintain Item Types.
- Click Add Row.
- Open the dropdown menu under the Base Item Type field.
- RESULT: You do not see any option to select from.
You did not select in the scoping that you wished to add products to sales documents.
- Open the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open your relevant scoping project.
- Navigate to step 3. Scoping.
- Expand Sales > Product and Service Portfolio > Sell Standard Products.
- Scope Sell Standard Products.
- Save the changes.
Base Item Type, Item Types, Sales Order, Sales Quote, products, , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions