- While scheduling/publishing a Webi Report to Email Destination with Excel format, it doesn't allow to add a new Sheet in the resultant Excel file.
- Error is: "This action won't work on multiple selections"
- Issue specific to Webi reports scheduled to Email destination as Excel. Works fine with Crystal reports.
- Save the Excel file with different name and then you will be able to add the sheet.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 03 Patch 05
- Web Intelligence
Schedule to excel error, Webi report schedule, This action won't work on Multiple selections, pre , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.