This KB article explains how to download template for Extended User Information Import
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The template file for Extended User Information Import will bring the header that is mandatory in this process with the fields configured to be mandatory in Data Model.
You can see the option to download the template in the Import Extended User Information feature page, that is accessible through Admin Center > Update User Information > Import Extended User Information.
After launching the feature page, you will have three options of template files to download: Personal Information, Trend Information and Background Information. More information about what type of import is the most appropriate for you, you can check in this KBA: Extended User Information: Import & Export Process for Personal Info, Background, and Trend Data - Employee Profile
Once you have decided that, please follow the below steps to download the template:
- In Specify the Type of Information You Want to Import select one of the three types (step 1
- Specify any additional File Options by your preference
- Hit the Download Data Import File Template button
- Managing Extended User Information by Using Data Files
- KB article 2751107 - How to download the template for Employee Import
sf, success factors, bizx, PLT, platform, header, Live Profile Import , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , How To