You want to add a Resource or a Service during the confirmation of a Production Task. However, this is not possible as the respective button (Add Row) under the selected Activity is greyed out, i.e. inactive.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Search for the task XYZ. (XYZ represents the exact task ID).
- Select the task XYZ.
- Press the Confirm button.
- Go to the Confirmation tab.
- Select the sub-tab Activities.
- Go to the Resources (or Service) tab.
The Add Row button is greyed out.
This is the correct system behaviour as the system is expecting the quantities for the Output Product/s to be maintained.
For the button to become active, you need to manually maintain the exact quantity for the Output Product/s.
To maintain the quantity during task confirmation, please follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Confirmations tab.
- Select the sub-tab Output Products.
- Enter a value for Quantity field (If the same is not active, you’ll need to uncheck the Confirmation Finished box).
- Now the Add Row button under Resources (and Service) tab will become active.
Additional note: If the confirmation Method of the respective Activity (Activities sub-tab of Confirmation) is different than Backflush you may need to enter a value for Confirm Duration field (if the current one is 00:00:00) as well.
add, resources, service, production, task, output products, activity, confirmations , KBA , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , How To