- Data Blending for SAP BW live data models cannot be enabled in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Import and live data models can be linked, but it is not possible to add secondary model.
- The following error message appears in the console:
"No baseline defined for system <Live BW connection name>"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.3.2
- SAP Bushiness Warehouse
- BW/4HANA SP10
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Link a BW live data model dimension with an import data model dimension
- Add a table using the live data model
- Notice that secondary models cannot be added
This issue is caused by the BW back-end system.
Follow the Solution part of the below SAP Note:
2715871 - BW - SAP Analytics Cloud remote blending
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-BW , SAC Live Data Connection BW , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0