- When a user tries to make changes to the Fiori Launchpad such as adding a tile from the App Finder, the request fails with an HTTP 400 error with the message "Customizing objects are not changeable in current client".
- Error "Failure - Unable to add tile" occurs when attempting to add a tile from the App Finder
- Error "Failure - Unable to move tile" when trying to drag a tile from one group to another
- Browser Console log shows below when attempting to add a tile:
Error (400, Bad Request) in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageChipInstances": HTTP request failed
Details: Customizing objects are not changeable in current client -
- SAP Fiori For S4HANA
- SAP Fiori Front-end Server 5.0
- SAP_UI 753 Service Pack 0003
PageChipInstaces 400 Bad request Customizing objects PERSONALIZATION HOMEPAGE_PERSONALIZATION customizing table table T000 SCC4 , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.