When a user tries to create a new Rating Scale in Admin Center, he/she receives an application error and is unable to proceed further.
Disclaimer: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management-All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Rating Scales
- Click on the 'Create New rating Scale' button
3. An application error is received.
Recruiting languages are not enabled in the instances.
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Recruiting Languages
- Enable at least one language in the list.
3. If you have selected multiple languages, please make one of the selected languages as Default.
4. Once the language(s) are enabled, the user will be able to create rating scales.
rating scales, application error in rating scales , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem