You have executed the Dunning Run and the Application log shows the error message:Exchange Rate and Time Missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Receivables Work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to the Dunning Runs Subview.
- Show All the Dunning Runs and Search for the Respective Dunning Run.
- Go to the Execution Details and then to the Application Log ID.
- Under Results, you could see the error message.
Error message occurs as the
You should maintain the Exchange Rate in the Fine Tune Activity Dunning Strategies by the following steps:
Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine Tune Activities.
- Show All Activities and search for Activity Dunning Strategies.
- Go to Edit Dunning Strategies.
- Go to the respective Dunning Strategy and under General, you could see that Exchange Rate field is left blank.
Once the Exchange Rate is maintained, you can reexecute the Dunning Run and the Error message would not occur.
Exchange Rate and Time Missing, Dunning Run, Dunning Strategies , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign 1902 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1905