- When a user is on a Leave of absence (Requested via Time off UI) their employee status changes to "Paid Leave". This is as per the Event Reason > Employee Status configuration.
- The absence is on a Wednesday, returning to work the following day (singe day absence).
- Navigate to the Timesheet UI and there are 3 timesheets for that week.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Timesheet UI after requesting a single day LOA with return date
- There are 3 timesheets for that week:
- One for the Monday and Tuesday
- One for the Wednesday (LOA day)
- One for the remainder of the week Thursday - Sunday
This is expected behaviour.
- Each job Information change (created by LOA) triggers the creation of an additional Time Sheet, which is starting on that change/effective date.
- On the other hand it is unusual to use LOA for a one-day absence, which can cause this split of the timesheet for one week.The intention of LOA is a longer absence like maternity leave, military service etc.
- In that case, those weeks of LOA which include a change of employee status are grayed out in timesheet UI.
Timesheet split, timesheet broken, timesheet while on leave of absence, TIM-8219 LOA Leave of absence , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions