- Unable to find any configuration related to new state example Telangana ,Karnataka, Odisha etc. states for Labour Welfare fund deduction
- No Region code and LWF contribution slabs provided by SAP for LWF configuration for adding new state
- Deduction of Labour welfare fund as employer contribution and employer contribution not happening in payroll for new states
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
LWF, Labour Welfare Fund, Universal type, universal grouping, INUCD, Other statuatory and non-statuatory contribution, /140 (LWF Basis),V_T7INU1,V_T7INU3,V_T7INU5 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.