Not possible to create new registered product, even main contact of account is active.
SAP Cloud for Customer .
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Installed Base work center.
Go to the Registered Product view.
Click on the New Button.
In the New Registered Product screen, enter account as XYZ (where XYZ represent Account name).
An error Contact not valid; choose an active contact is trigger.
Now go to the Customer work center.
Go to the Account view and open account name XYZ .
Go to the Contact facet.
You can see the main contact of account XYZ is already with the status as active.
The Relationship Type as Ship-To for account XYZ is with status as Obsolete, which is causing an error on creating new registered product.
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Account view and open account name XYZ .
- Go to the Relationships facet and click on value XYZ1 (where XYZ1 represent a Has Ship-To relationship type for account XYZ).
- Open business partner id XYZ1, you can see it is with status as obsolete.
- Click on action and change the status of XYZ1 from Obsolete to Active .
Now on creating new registered product for account XYZ, no more error will trigger.
New Registered Product , Active Contact , Contact not valid , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions