- Create an Offer approval for the candidate.
- The approver will have it in their To Do List items.
- Delete the Candidate by Delete Candidate option Or The candidate Deletes his/her own profile.
- The Approver will still be able to see the Offer in their To Do and cant approver or Decline.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
RCM Entity Anonymization Job in the backend was not configured or scheduled to recur.
This is the expected behavior.
- The To Do entry is removed only if the Candidate is anonymised.
- If the candidate is Deleted, the Candidate is Marked for anonymisation and are not yet anonymised.
- RCM Entity Anonymization Job is responsible.
- In Provisioning > Manage Scheduled Jobs > Create New > RCM Entity Anonymization Job> Submit > Run it now/create recurring schedule.
- On Successful execution of this Job, the Candidate profile will be purged and also the To Do entries related to the candidate.
2166333 - How to set up anonymization - Recruiting Management
To Do Item is not getting removed, Not able to approve/Decline Offer approval, candidate deleted, ToDo Tile, Offer, Remove , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem