- While entering web service URL in QaaWS designer an error "Web Service URL is not Valid" or "Web Services URL is not correct" is displayed.
- This issue is seen only when using a secure HTTPS/SSL enabled URL.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- WebSphere 8.5 OR any other application server or Loadbalancer configured with SSL/TLSv1.2
- QaaWS 4.x Client tool
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 or above workstations
- Windows 2012 R2 servers
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
QaaWS, Webservice URL not valid, websphere, logon failed, cannot logon, BI 4.x, SAP BI 4.x, client tool, TLS, TLSv1.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.