You want to search Accounts that Owner is not assigned to a special employee, but find the query result still includes some Accounts assigned to that employee.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to Account work center view.
- Select All and click on Advance Search.
- Click on the + icon besides Employee field.
- Check “But exclude” option and set the search condition as “=Equal to Employee ABC” (ABC represents the Employee name).
- Click GO and find the query result still includes some Accounts assigned to that employee.
Via the query parameter "Employee", you search at 2 places:
- In the account team.
- In the team of the territory assigned to the account.
If you would like the employee search should only consider the account team, or only the employee responsible sales role to be considered, set the query parameter Responsibility Source and Party Role field under Team area need to be filled.
!(=；But exclude；Account Search；Employee Exclude； , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions