Activation of Mass Email Functionality for the Demo/Reference tenant.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Before requesting for activation of Mass Email functionality for your tenant and sub-domain, you need to perform some of the actions from your end which are listed below:
- Read the Documentation for Activation of Mass E-Mail:Follow the path given below:- Open BUSINESS CONFIGURATION- Open E-MAIL AND FAX SETTINGS- Select Read Documentation for Activation of Mass E-Mail
Please read the detailed documentation about the activation of mass e-mail.
- Decide the sub-domain which you would like to use as the Sender Address for Mass E-mailing.Note: SAP highly recommends the usage of sub-domains instead of using the company domain.
Create an entry for each sender sub-domain of your DNS with the following structure:
mailing._domainkey.[ subdomain ].[ domain ].[ tld ]
In the example below, this would be mailing._domainkey.news.example.com.Ex: Best practices for e-mail mass sending processes recommend to create a sub-domain as sender domain and not use your main domain. For example, if your company Example has main domain example.com, create a sub-domain, such as news.example.com. Your sender address will then be, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insert the following text record for your sub-domain into your DNS:
k=rsa;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCfvgMo245lekN+eHQipbDcEzEzAYtWg3/OAvp66FLqRnF29yG/rUddTjFhA+KgZ5F3kXqK/ksX3N+oVFh150zZRc9HNxbJNdTeb/m+EKMpwjiejL9mb8yuJo36QqEsgz5NohU8jBj10vNhkdnsjhLumO/VJQ/LiU78kOvJsT+EEwIDAQAB;Note: In this documentation the public DKIM key is spread over several lines due to its length. If you insert the key to your DNS you must make sure that it has no line breaks.
- Test whether the DKIM is added on your DNS, follow below steps:
- Go to https://dkimcore.org/tools/ on your browser.
- Enter the values in the form that opens up.
Let’s consider the example we seen above. (mailing._domainkey.news.bankarc.com)
- Enter ‘mailing’ as your Selector.
- Enter your sub-domain where you have inserted your DKIM record. Here in our example ‘news.example.com’
- Click on button ‘Check’
- Please refer the below screenshot, If the DKIM key is inserted correctly, you would get the below message.
Request SAP to Activate the Mass Email Functionality:
Once you perform all the above mentioned steps, please create incident from the same tenant for which you want to activate the mass Email, requesting us to activate the Mass Email functionality with the below details:
Subject: Activate Mass Email Functionality.
Activate Mass Email functionality for the below details:
- Tenant URL for which Mass Email functionality needs to be activated?
- Sub-domain for which Mass Email functionality needs to be activated?
- For which mailing type: Alarm, news or update?
- Are the recipients customers, partners or interested people?
- How many e-mails do you plan to send per month?
- How many e-mails do you plan to send at a time?
- Reason for the activation of mass email functionality for the SAP Cloud for Customer Demo/Reference Tenant?
Once the incident received at SAP Support, it will be validated and activation will be done accordingly.
- Activation can be done within 7-14 Business Days.
- Before creating incident all the above pre-requisites needs to be met.
- Mass Email functionality can be activated only for Customer Test & Customer Production tenant.
- Considering the Business Impact incident should be created with medium priority.
- Without reason for the activation cannot be done.
- Only use SMALL target groups within your campaign (smaller than 10 members). [Very Important]
Mass Email Activation for Demo tenant, Mass Email Activation for Reference tenant. , KBA , mass email activation for demo tenant , mass email activation ofsap sales tenant , mass email activation of referece tenant , LOD-CRM-ELM , Email Blast , Problem