Code Page Issue
- Tried numerous different code page settings on the target datastore, still the unicode characters are not being written correctly.
- A template table is the target.
- The characters can be viewed correctly in Designer from the source database.
- The characters write out correctly to a text file.
- Characters appear as boxes or upside down question marks on the target.
- doube byte characters are not loaded correctly.
- Jumbled unreadable characters are in the target.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.