- A Ship-to customer BP master record needs to be created in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- A BP has been created and it needs to be a Ship-to party only.
- When selecting the ship-to BP role, it is not possible to maintain sales area data.
- When saving the general data of the ship-to, the following error message 'Customer-specific data were not saved due to error' (CVI_API 003) is encountered.
- When trying to create Business Partners with role CRM002 though API_BUSINESS_PARTNER,fails and produces an error: R1/275 No authorization to create partner in role.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions
SHPT, Customer: Ship to Party (only), Ship-to, CRM002, FLCU00, FLCU01, 2805232, 2897265, S4_PC, partner, sales, area, LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA, A_BusinessPartnerRole, A_Customer, CustomerAccountGroup, BusinessPartnerRole, SAP_COM_0008, R1, 275 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.