- In SAP Supply Chain Management transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3 or in SAP Transportation Management transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3, a location is edited to select the "Deletion Flag" and saved.
- Report /SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS is executed where the flagged location is selected.
- Report exits with message "Program ended successfully (Details in location application log)" but the location is not deleted.
- In transaction SLG1, the application log with Object "APO_MD" and Subobject "LO" and Program "/SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS" have log entry with the following messages:
Error deleting location <location> (/SAPAPO/A1007)
Dependencies still exist for location <location> (/SAPAPO/LOC519)
- How to determine the dependencies that prevent the location from being deleted?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1709, 1809
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5
/SAPAPO/A1 007, /SAPAPO/LOC 519, locations, loc , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , TM-MD-TN-LOC , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.