FAQ about determination of transit duration:
- How is the transit duration calculated?
- Which parameter defines the distance?
- How does system define which means of transport is used?
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
Transportation lane, /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1, /SAPCND/AU11,/SAPAPO/LOC3, Means of transport, Delivery date, LIKP-LFDAT, Transit duration, Longitude, Latitude , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.