- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module kstcpnetctlrNcheckQuit() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001699e8b (kstcpnetctlrNcheckQuit+0x296), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000024)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE may become unresponsive.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR818324, 818324, CR#818324, hanging, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.