You see the following error message while performing any Life-cycle Management activity on your Custom Solution such as Assembly, Deployment, Patch Creation, Activation or Consistency Check:
"Please open and save all the webservice operations and click on activate"
"Web service "ABC.webservice" has to be saved and activated to get the latest BO Updates"
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have attempted to do any of the following activities on your Custom Solution:
- Patch Creation
- Consistency Check
You have made changes to a BO (Business Object) in your solution and the web service operations must be opened and saved to synchronize the changes made to the BO.
Open the web service file ABC.webservice (ABC refers to the name of web service file in your solution).
- Navigate to the tab Service Operations.
- Select Service Operation Name: Create/Update/Read/etc.
- Save each Service Operation by choosing the Save icon from the main Studio toolbar like shown in the below screenshot:
- Repeat steps 3. and 4. for each Service Operation you have within your web service file.
- Save and Activate the web service file once you have saved each Service Operation.
- Continue with the intended Life-cycle Management activity.
Activate, Activation, Assembly, Check, Consistency, Deploy, Deployment, Patch Creation, Webservice Operations, web service, Lifecycle, PDI, SDK , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , Problem