Data cannot be displayed in some of columns when inserting columns and adding a formula in table of SAC story
- The issue happens when there are 3 dimensions and no problem when removing a dimension
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and table.
- Add 3 dimensions in Columns and 1 measure in Rows.
- Insert a column in the table, then insert a formula in the column. Find data in some of columns cannot be displayed.
- Remove one dimension, then data can be displayed correctly.
This issue is a product defect.
The issue has been fixed on SAC 2019.06.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Formula, insert, table, story, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem