In the Project Builder app, some fields such as 'Responsible Cost Center' or 'Profit Center' can no longer be edited. This is the same for all lower level WBS elements.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Project System (PS)
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Run app 'Project Builder'.
- Open a project.
- Select level 1 WBS element.
- Set system status to REL (Menu 'More' -> 'Edit' -> ' Status' -> 'Release').
- Some fields such as the 'Responsible Cost Center' (FKSTL) field become uneditable, as illustrated in the below image:
- The same fields are uneditable for all lower level WBS elements.
This is the expected behaviour in relation to this process.
If there are any postings against the project the system locks these fields.
Since it is not possible to revoke this system status (REL), it is important to ensure that the correct data has been maintained on each WBS element before setting the system status to released.
In case the project has already been released with incorrect data, it is recommended to do the following:
- Set the status of the project you do not want to use to closed (CLSD).
- Create a new project with the correct assignments.
Fiori apps library: Project Builder
FKSTL, mandatory, required, uneditable, un-editable, grayed out, greyed, PREL, PRCTR, ability to edit, Resp. cost cntr , KBA , company code , co area , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , How To