System is throwing an Application Error whenever you click "Incubment Details" in Position Org Chart for all positions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Org Chart.
2. Click on Position Org Chart > Search by: Position > Click on any position available.
3. Click on the Position then click on the Incument Details.
4. Application Error occurred.
"EC2MDF Full Scope" has been enabled in Provisioning.
"EC2MDF Full Scope" Provisioning Settings should only be enabled if there are new foundation objects that should be migrated within the system hence this should not be turned on.
Note: For customers, as you don't have access to Provisioning, please reach out to support to disable the settings just in case you encountered the same issue.
To fix the issue, the said settings should be disabled on the Provisioning.
1. Login to Provisioning.
2. Click on Company Settings
3. Search for the "EC2MDF Full Scope" settings and disable it by unchecking the box.
4. Save the changes by clicking on the Save Feature button > enter the Company ID > Click on Confirm to save the changes.
For support engineer, please see sample splunk logs for your reference.
ECT-112746, 0584bc29070fb1f6ae863dbd0c5a2c7bbf3f515f, error, incumbent details, incumbent, position, position org chart, org chart, EC2MDF Full Scope, ec2mdf, MDF, foundation object , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem