When a user hovers over a questions field on a job requisition, the description text which has been defined in the job requisition XML does not appear.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Define a questions field in the job requisition XML which contains a field description
- Now hover your mouse over the questions field on the job requisition
- The description does not appear
The description text is not supported for fields of type question.
While the description text is not supported for question fields, there are two possible workarounds:
- Use Custom Help Text for that field. Please see KBA 2103982
- Add another field in the XML of type instruction so the information will always be visible above the questions field. For help with the configuration of this, please contact you Implementation Partner or Professional Services.
questions; description; field; mouse-over; hover; text , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions