- Removing an Assessment Integration Package
- A Vendor Assessment Integration was uploaded in Provisioning and it is no longer needed, as per business requirements.
- Is it possible to remove or disable the existing configured Recruiting Management Vendor Assessment Integration from Provisioning?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning
- Import/Export Assessment Vendor Packages
- Export the Integration Assessment Package and try to remove existing Integration Assessment Vendor package and re-import
- Existing vendor packages do not remove
Per the Recruiting Management Implementation Guide this is a known behaviour.
- When uploading and managing the vendor assessments, a user can upload the vendor assessment to RCM.
- Change the display name of previously loaded assessments by uploading a new list with the new display names.
- Uploaded assessments cannot be removed nor deleted from the picklist on the requisition.
- If this functionality is desired in a future release of the product, please submit an Enhancement Request.
SF, success factors, RCM, Import/Export Assessment Vendor Packages, deleting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions