The upload of a bank statement file with import format Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA is hanging in status In Process.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the File Management > Inbound Files view.
- Click New > Inbound File.
- Enter data:
- File Type: Bank Statement
- Respective Company and Bank ID
- Import Format: Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA Bank statement
- Click Add > File > Browse and select the respective file.
- Click Start File Upload.
As a result, the file gets hung in status In Process.
The file content is not provided in the expected format.
The system expects to get each line to be differentiated by a two digit tag (00, 11, 22, 23, 32, 33 or 88) at the start of the line and each line to close with a carriage return (CR) + line feed (LF).
As the lines end only with a line feed (LF), there is no file content mapped to individual transaction - not even for the cases where the line starts with 11 as part of the date.
The bank statement file should be amended to start with a two digit tag at the beginning of each line and each line should be closed with CR LF.
Please also refer to KBA 2803247 for other common issues that might be faced during Mexico – BANCOMER/BBVA bank statement upload.
BS; MX; Mexico; CR LF; Carriage Return; Line Feed; BANCOMER/BBVA; , KBA , mx , mexico , bancomer/bbva , bs , cr lf , carriage return , line feed , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To