Queries, with IN or 'NOT IN' subquery, are generated by Business Objects showed slow performance as much as multifolds , after upgrade to IQ16.0 SP11.12.
Current status is ;
- Attempted tuning which did not help so far - -
1) Reducing Max_Query_Parallelism
2) Removing LF indexes & use HG indexes
- IQ 16 chose HPD instead of NLPD in important node.
- Even if IQ 16 was forced to choose NLPD, the performance seems to be 10 times worse than IQ 15
SAP IQ 16.0
"In Subquery", "Not in Subquery", "IN-filtered", , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.