- SQL Anywhere database process, dbsrv17, is running but clients cannot connect to it. The error "Database server not found" is returned.
- When run with no databases and the -z switch, the SQL Anywhere server log reports:
E. 12/09 06:26:09. TCP/IP link, function add_membership, error code 68
- When run with databases, no network errors are reported, but the server never reports "Now accepting requests"
- If dbsrv17 is started with truss, the output contains over 65,500 lines similar to:
close(65533) Err#9 EBADF
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- SAP SQL Anywhere
- IBM AIX 7.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform all versions ; SAP SQL Anywhere all versions
restart , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.