Error: No valid Maintenance message for a new installation created in Launchpad
- Expired Maintenance status for a new installation number
- New installation created with Expired Maintenance
- New installation number is showing NO Maintenance
- New installation number has Expired Hardware
- Newly created installation is appearing as an inactive installation
- Cannot request permanent license keys using new installation number
- License Key application displays message: You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation. Please contact SAP Order Management to arrange for a Maintenance Contract. Details in KBA
- SAP for Me > Installation Management
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad > Installation Management
inactive installation , installation has no maintenance framework , no contract , maintenance is missing , contract issue , maintenance issue , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-FORME , SAP for Me , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , Sybase Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.