Where can we see the corresponding values of Audit fields from Global Job Information Table in Job Information UI?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
- SAP Successfactors Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Reporting
2. Click on the button New
3. Choose Report - Canvas
4. Click on Select
5. Add a report name
6. Click on button Create
7. On the Add Component, click on Tables
8. Drag List Report
9. From Edit Component > Click on Edit Query
10. Go to Advance Reporting
11. Click New
12. Select Employment > Drag the Global Information and select for field shown in screenshot.
- Emp Employment Info Last Modified By - this will show the user id of the employee who last modified the Employment Details, however, this cannot be shown in Employment details portlet because this data is stored database level and Employment Details is not effective dated entity.
- Emp Job Info T Created By - this will not show in Job Information portlet as this data is stored on database level
- Last Modified Date - this will show the date on where the record has been last modified. This is visible when you click the history of Job Information portlet.
advance report, Last Modified Date, Emp Job Info T Created By, Emp Employment Info Last Modified By, jobinfo, job information, audit, audit fields , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To