- How to remove "View Role Details" link in SOCv12.
- Is there anyway to hide the "View Role Details" link in SOCv12?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Succession Org Chart
- Click on a position card that has an incumbent with mapped job profile
- Click "View Available Actions" icon and confirm that "View Role Details" is visible
The "View Role Details" link visibility in Succession Org Chart is handled by the "View" permission in "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" > "Job Profile" and "Role"
Take note that removing these permissions will also remove visibility of job profiles in "Manage Job Profile".
SF, Success Factors, View Role Details, Succession Org Chart , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions