When you click on a query in offline mode you realize that the results are different than in online mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the step by step to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into the system.
2. Click in the sync button on the top right corner of the app.
3. After the app has downloaded all data, go offline.
4. For example, go to Products WorkCenter and select a query.
5. Try the same steps in online mode and compare the results with offline mode.
The results are different in these queries in offline mode because in the advanced search there are some fields available that are only available in online mode.
This is the right behavior of the system bearing in mind that some fields are only available in online mode.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Queries; Offline; Online; Different; Result , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-OFL-RT , Offline Runtime , Problem