- SAP Transportation Management where a Freight Unit (FU) has an Execution Block on its header or one or more of its stages.
- The Execution Block may be propagated or not be propagated to the FU-assigned Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- The Execution Block may automatically generate a FSD and Invoicing Block on the FO or FB.
- How is the Execution Block propagated from the FU to the FO or FB?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5 +
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA embedded TM
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
blocking information, statuses, tab, invoicing block, FSD block, capacity document, incompatibility block, time conflict block, statistical block, missing cargo block, not ready block, customs block, compliance block, capacity check block, dangerous goods block, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_A_ROOT_DET_BLK PROPAGATE_BLOCK_FROM_TOR, /SCMTMS/CL_BLOCK_MANAGER_TOR DETERMINE_PROC_BLOCK EHS marketability block, Time conflict , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.