- A user with only the broadcast_messages_role assigned is not able to create or edit broadcast messages
- A blank content area is shown instead
- An error similar below is shown in developer trace:
An exception "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to load the object: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/admin.templates/iviews/editors/com.sap.portal.NewBroadcastMessageWizardWD with user XXXXXXX" has occured during application processing. During exception handling, an additional exception "java.lang.SecurityException: User not authorized." was thrown. Both exception has been written to the logfile!
java.lang.SecurityException: User not authorized.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 (7.31) SP 11 and above, 7.40 and 7.50
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
BCM, broadcast, messages, portal , KBA , EP-PIN-BCM , Broadcast Messages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.