Using My Inbox in S4Hana Cloud, timesheet records to be approved/rejected aren´t displayed. However, these records are available in "Approve Timesheet" App.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
An employee creates a timesheet record on Manage My Timesheet application and send it to the approver.
- Approver opens My Inbox application but any record is available there to be approved/rejected.
Customizing available in SSCUI "Manage your solution" app to require approval might be lost for the affected profile (S4H_INT for internal employees or S4H_EXT for contingent workers).
Please find the steps below:
- Open "Manage your solution" application in your test system:
- Click on 'Configure your Solution':
- Select Application Area 'Human Resources', sub application 'Time and Expense Management':
- Open Configuration step 'Maintain Data Entry Profiles (S/4HANA), clicking on Configure button:
- Select affected profile, S4H_INT or S4H_EXT:
- Uncheck the Approval checkbox:
- Save the changes. Lock them in a transport
- Now Check the Approval checkbox in the same test system
- Save the changes
- The changes will get added to the same transport
- Transport to production system
- Once the transport reaches production system, My Inbox will start to show up the pending approvals for new records created or existing records that are updated after following these steps
- Although 'Approval Required' flag is already selected on the production system, customizing on the backend is inconsistent so please follow all these steps to solve this issue.
- Older records which were posted before these changes will not appear in My Inbox; only the new ones will start to show in this application. The older entries will have to be approved from "Approve Timesheet" App.
KBA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902