The Offer Letter is exported from Docusign. The size or the format that does not match the original document used during the creation of the Offer Letter template in RCM module.
- SAP Successfactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
A Word Document is created as template for Offer Letter
- Using the tool: Admin Centre > Manage Offer Letter Templates
An offer template is created in RCM module using Paste From Word feature.
- Testing the final offer generated in Docusign this document is not identical to the original Word file created originally.
- This is the expected behaviour.
- The original file and the final results are not comparable.
Reason: The templates in Manage Offer Letter Templates are not Microsoft Word templates, during copy/past not all the information like the margins are copied simply because at that stage there is no concept of "page" with a specific size.
The best approach will be to:
- Edit the template using Admin Centre > Manage Offer Letter Templates
- Adjust it manually till you get an acceptable result in the final file exported by Docusign.
Offer Letter, Docusign, incorrect, format, size, font, SF, SuccessFactors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem