You have created an Inbound Delivery and noticed that two Customer Returns were created.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Inbound Deliveries view.
- Search for ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Inbound Delivery).
- Click the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- You see two Customer Returns with ID MNO and XYZ (MNO and XYZ represents the ID of the Customer Returns).
You have assigned different reference documents, such as Sales Orders or Customer Invoice, for the items under the Inbound Delivery Notification.
If invoice references were not provided, the system does perform a check if sales order is invoiced, to use the invoice reference to assign to return items.
This is the system behavior.
Customer Return; Inbound Delivery; Split; , KBA , multiple customer return documents , return documents split, return split , AP-CRP-CR , Customer Return , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions