This customizing option should only be used in specific scenarios related to Outbound Delivery Shipper scenario. It should not be used in Transit Warehousing.
- SAP Transportation Management Integration with Extended Warehouse Management
- In the DTR, the fields WM_LOGSYS and WM_WH_NUMBER are filled.
- In FU/FO, fields WM_LOGSYS and WM_WH_NUMBER are not filled
- You are trying to create TU by clicking unload plan finalise in FO but getting error
"Unloading request has not been sent; location is not warehouse-relevant" /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 158
- You are not able to maintain SAP EWM Target System in location master. When you try to maintain the fields, there is error:
"EWM Warehouse Number and Target System already assigned to location <loc-id>" /SAPAPO/LOC 218
- SAP Transportation Mangement
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
tm ewm integration , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , TU-Based Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.