Cannot format row which is added in table manually on SAC
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with a table in it.
- Add a new row, insert a formula such as A1/A2.
- Select the row, find value "All" is shown in Measure Selection dropdown box, the row cannot be formatted.
- Add another new row under the row created in step3.
- Select these two rows, find the value in Measure Selection dropdown box is "Current Selection".
The calculations need to be currently formatted via the designer panel.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
row, format, dimension, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0