The requirement is to raise a warning message or trigger a workflow if a user adds or alters their own data.
Rules similar to the below do not work:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
Employee Central - Payment Information
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logged in user adds/alters Payment Information for themselves
2. Changes save without message being raised or workflow triggering as per rule
1. Payment Information needs to be used as the base Object
2. 'Context.Current User' in the IF statement is not supported
Please create a rule similar to the below. Ensure you:
1. Set it to trigger onSave on the Payment Infomation Object
2. In the IF Statement use Payment Information.Worker rather than Context.Current User
Please note that this type of rule will only work for MDF Objects that have external code on the Object set as 'data type' as 'user'
Payment Information, Payment Information Detail, Business Rules, restrict, edit, of, own, data, login user, user(), context.current user, worker, raise message, workflow, error, context, trigger , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem