In the Goal / Development Plan, the name of other employees (employee's manager or employee's direct reports, for example) is grayed out in the User Search dropdown.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Goals or Development Plan.
- Click the dropdown > optionally search for the target user.
- The other users appear grayed out, so you can't select them.
The logged-in user has not been granted the "Goal Plan Permission" for that template with the desired user in the target population.
To resolve the issue, you'd need to grant the "Goal Plan Permission" for that template with the desired user in the target population. To do so:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles.
- Create New or select existing.
- Click on Permission > in the "Goals" section, enable "Goal Plan Permission" for the desired template(s).
- Click "Done".
- Add / edit the proper target population.
- Save Changes.
goal, objective, development, plan, permission, user, name, greyed, grayed out, no permission, peers, direct reports, managers, RBP, role-based permissions, template level, target population, goal plan user search , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem