- When running a Goal Management Ad hoc report, the values under the "Goal Owner Status" column displays the following values: 't', 'f' or 'v'.
- What does each value in the "Goal Owner Status" column represents in the ad hoc report?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Goal Management ad hoc report.
- Include the "Goal Owner Status" column in the report.
- Generate the ad hoc report.
Please refer to KBA 2565363 for the detailed steps on how to generate a goal management ad hoc report.
Here are the list of Goal Owner Status values with their corresponding descriptions:
Note: TBH means To be Hired
SF, SuccessFactors, Goals, Objectives, Objective, Owner Status, Goal Owner Status, Goal Management, Ad hoc Report, Reporting, t, v, f, letters , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions