- Some important notes about Change Audit in relation to Employee Profile.
- SuccessFactors People Profile
What is Change Audit?
- Change Audit functionality enables you to track changes that have been made to many different kinds of data in your system—from personal data, for data protection and privacy, to general data, such as configuration and transactional data.
Important Notes About Change Audit.
- Change audit reports cover a maximum time range of seven days. If you want to audit changes over a longer period of times, create multiple reports. For example, if you want to audit changes made over the course of a month, run four separate reports of seven days each.
- Some types of change audit data can take up to 72 hours to be made ready for reporting. Solutions impacted by this delay include: Compensation (except Rewards and Recognition), Performance and Goals (except Continuous Performance Management), Succession and Development (except Mentoring), Employee Profile, User Management, Proxy Management, and Role-Based Permissions.. For these solutions, you should wait for three days after the desired date range before you run the audit report. Otherwise, recent changes may not appear or the report may be blank.
- The change audit scope for Calibration does not include ratings from data sources other than Employee Profile. You can get ratings of other data sources from other modules.
- Changes to personalized media content on the employee profile (About Me video and My Name audio) are not included in change audit reports.
2744431 - How to create a Change Audit Report and what reports are available? - FAQ
2618848 - Enabling Change Audit Feature
Change Audit, Change Audit Report, Employee Profile Change Audit Report , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-AUD , Audit Trail , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions