"Last Updated By" changes in Compensation Information after a publish regardless if the publish is a future change.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Make a manual change in compensation information in any user's employee profile.
- Note that the "Last Updated By" in the history tab will show a change was made and who by.
- Publish from compensation to employee central.
- Regardless of whether the publish is in the future, the last updated by will show the latest action.
- The last updated by in EC will always update when any change is made.
- If the effective date of the change is in the future, the last updated by will change regardless.
In Compensation Information after the publish, there is a notification that says "Pending future change in Compensation Information (MM/DD/YYYY)" if the publish is dated in the future. The last updated by section will update to show that a user made a change, even if the change in compensation information is pending.
Publish, Compensation Information, Last Updated By , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EC , EC data, EC mappings, configuration & settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions