You cannot select a product specification you have created in a purchase order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center Purchase Requests and Orders.
- Select the common task New Purchase Order.
- Click View All.
- Go to the tab Items and add an item.
- Under Product Specification you cannot select anything.
You did not connect your product specification with the product.
Go to the work center Product and Service Portfolio.
- Go to the view Product Specifications.
- Select the relevant product specification and click edit.
- Under Product ID you have not maintained the product.
If the status of the product specification is "In Process" you can still add the product ID. If the status of the product specification is "Released" you cannot add it anymore and have to create a new one.
product, specification, Produktspezifikation, , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions