You would like to restrict an extension field (KUT) created in Registered Products screen, however it is not shown in Code List Restriction to be added.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click on Code List Restrictions hyperlink.
- Click on New button.
- On Business Object select "Installation Point/Registered Product".
- On Code to Restrict try to select the created extension field on Registered Products.
- Notice that it is not available.
Currently extension fields created in Registered Product screen, will not be shown in Code List Restriction.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
If you are a customer:
Contact your Account Executive.
Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
Registered Products; Code List Restriction; Add; Shown; Available; Installation Point/Registered Product; , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA , Installed Base Data Management , LOD-LE-RC-CLR , Code List Restriction , How To