Leads are not visible to some of the Business Users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Campaign work center.
- Select the view Leads.
- Search for the Lead and you could not find the Lead,which you are looking for.
The Employees maintained in the Sales and Marketing Team for the Lead does not belong to the Organizational unit maintained for the user in the Access Restriction Rule : Sales Organization of Employee.
Follow the below steps to check the Access Restriction Rules maintained :
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Select the Business user and Edit Access Rights.
- Go to the Access Restrcition Tab.
- Select the Work center view id COD_CAMPAIGN and the Access context will be 2006 - Sales Organization.
- In the Detailed Restrictions, You can see the Organizational units, the user was given acesss to.
- Go to the Campaign Work center.
- Select the view Leads and open the relevant team.
- Go to tab Sales and Marketing Team and check the Employees maintained.
- Select add and maintain any Employee, whose organizational unit matches with the Organization unit maintained in the Access Restriction Rule.
- Log out once and log into the system, You can see the relevant lead.
Leads, Access Restriction Rule, Access Rights, Business User, Campaign , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions