- Judging the right priority for your Recruiting Posting support ticket.
- In order to ensure healthy service levels for all customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue.
- This SAP Knowledge Base Article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
A Very High or High ticket should be impacting a process that has been used previously and usually works smoothly. This should not be used for setting up a new job board, a new user, if it's affecting only one job requisition or one job board, Recruiting Posting SSO integration.
Priority P1 “Very High” - Highest Business Impact
This is considered to be the highest Priority which depicts an organization is going through an Immense Business impact. The following are a few examples which will be considered under P1 Priority:
- You don't have access to Recruiting Posting anymore after several tries with any account.
- All your job offers have been removed from Recruiting Posting without your action.
- All your job offers have been removed from a charged job board without any action on your end.
- Candidates are not able to apply on jobs and are requested to contact Recruiting Posting support.
If you raise a Very High incident, you need to provide business impact details and issue consequences. Also, a 24/7 phone contact is mandatory as the support team will have to update you regularly.
Priority P2 “High”
This is considered to be second highest Priority which depicts an organization is going through a business impact; however the users can still perform some of its tasks, here are some examples:
- You notice that you have less application or candidates coming from Recruiting Posting than usual.
- All your job offers have been removed from a free job board.
- A few Jobs are not posted after 24h on a charged job board when usually it works smoothly.
Priority P3 “Medium”
This is considered to be something in which the business impact is minimal; however there is some functionality loss which is affecting the users, here are some examples:
- A job offer is still with the status "Waiting to be sent" after 24h.
- A configuration has an error and you are not able to fix it after trying to fill the right information.
- New users are not able to access their Recruiting Posting account.
2155240 - Assess Incident Priority - SuccessFactors
Recruiting Posting, incident, priority, process, important, high, problem, recruiting, posting, rpo, P1 , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO , Recruiting Posting , How To