- You have created a Malfunction report using the "Report Malfunction" App.
- During the creation of this report you set values for "Failure Mode" & "Effect"
- These values can be seen in the "Repair Malfunctions -My Job List" App.
- They are also visible when previewing a Notification in the "Manage Notification List" App.
- However, if you choose to Display or Change the Notification from this app, these fields are not available for selection.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW21, IW22, GUI, WDA, WEBGui, WebDympro, Fiori, Notification, "Failure Mode", "Effect", F2023, 10\TAB04, System Availability, Availability Info, W0006, W0003, F0228 , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , EP-PCT-MAN-MP , BP for Planner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.