- You have created a Malfunction report using the "Report Malfunction" App.
- During the creation of this report you set values for "Failure Mode" & "Effect"
- These values can be seen in the "Repair Malfunctions -My Job List" App.
- They are also visible when previewing a Notification in the "Manage Notification List" App.
- However, if you choose to Display or Change the Notification from this app, these fields are not available for selection.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW21, IW22, GUI, WDA, WEBGui, WebDympro, Fiori, Notification, "Failure Mode", "Effect", F2023, 10\TAB04, System Availability, Availability Info, W0006, W0003, F0228 , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , EP-PCT-MAN-MP , BP for Planner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.